When you have a serious medical condition, the last thing you want is to be told by your insurance company that the medical treatment you need is experimental, investigative or not medically necessary. When time is of the essence, you need aggressive legal representation.
Health Insurance Claim Denied in California?
At the law firm of Hiepler & Hiepler, we have made it our mission to stand up for those who have been denied coverage due to the bad faith practices of health maintenance organizations ( HMOs), preferred provider organizations ( PPOs) and other health insurance companies.
Advocating for Those Who Have Been Denied Necessary Medical Coverage
Our Ventura health insurance denial lawyers have gained a national reputation for our diligent representation and innovative legal theories. Our attorneys are prepared to take a number of steps, including the following, to help you resolve your health insurance claim:
- Self-help guidance: Sometimes, it is best not to get a lawyer directly involved in your case right away. We can give you guidance on how to approach your insurance company about reversing the claim denial so you can get the treatment you need.
- Government review: If there is any opportunity under your insurance policy to appeal your case to a state or federal government agency, we will diligently pursue that approach.
- Out-of-court advocacy: Our attorneys may be able to secure the coverage you need by directly approaching your insurance company, employer or another party on your behalf.
- Litigation: If all other efforts are unsuccessful or there is simply no time to try other approaches, our firm has the experience to go to court and pursue an emergency injunction to force your insurance company or HMO to cover your treatment.
Our firm has obtained some of the largest verdicts in history in cases against health insurance companies, including a record-setting $89.3 million verdict against Health Net. Our efforts in this area have attracted substantial media attention, enabling us to publicly advocate on behalf of our clients and other victims of insurance company greed.
Call Our Health Insurance Lawyers at 800-585-1101
If you have been denied coverage for a cancer treatment, an organ transplant, a pharmaceutical drug or any other medical treatment, our attorneys can help. For a free consultation, please contact us at 800-585-1101 or by e-mail.
The health insurance attorneys at Hiepler and Hiepler represent clients throughout California including cities such as:
- Orange County
- San Diego
- San Bernardino
- San Francisco
- Los Angeles
- And More
Verdicts & Settlements
- $5 Million - Bad Faith Insurance Practices & Coverage Denial - Oakland Superior Court
- $3.5 Million - Bad Faith Denial of Health Insurance - Los Angeles Superior Court
- $3.2 Million - Bad Faith Insurance Practices and Coverage Denial - San Diego Superior Court