If you have been seriously injured or have lost a loved one in a tractor-trailer accident, you need answers, and you need results. That means hiring a law firm with the experience and insight to protect your rights and diligently pursue fair compensation for you and your family.
Injured in a Truck Accident in California?
At the law firm of Hiepler & Hiepler, our Ventura truck accident attorneys have a proven track record of helping clients in California and beyond successfully pursue personal injury and wrongful death claims against trucking companies, trucking contractors and other parties.
Causes of Truck Accidents
Any time a tractor-trailer collides with a smaller vehicle or pedestrian, there is a very high risk of catastrophic injury. Companies that own and operate these trucks have a responsibility to make sure this does not happen by avoiding unsafe practices such as the following:
- Hiring drivers with DUI or accident records
- Looking the other way while drivers falsify log books
- Pressuring drivers to violate speed limits
- Allowing drivers to text while driving
- Failing to maintain vehicles and equipment
The relationships between different companies in the trucking industry are complex, and since each company typically has its own insurance policy, it is important to work with a law firm that is familiar with insurance law and prepared to identify all possible sources of compensation.
Our firm has gained national attention through the use of novel legal theories to obtain fair compensation for clients who have lost family members in tractor-trailer accidents. We also have in-depth investigative resources at our disposal for these very fact-specific cases. Our lawyers are prepared to take on major trucking companies such as Yellow, Schneider, Roadway, Consolidated and Ryder.
Call Our Truck Accident Attorneys at 800-585-1101
After a trucking accident, it is important to move quickly to protect your and your family's rights. To arrange a free consultation with an experienced vehicle accident trial lawyer at Hiepler & Hiepler, please contact us at 800-585-1101 or by e-mail.
The truck accident attorneys at Hiepler and Hiepler represent clients throughout California including cities such as:
- San Jose
- Orange County
- Los Angeles
- San Francisco
- San Diego
- And More
Verdicts & Settlements
- $5.9 Million - Truck Accident - Quadriplegic Injury - Riverside Superior Court
- $4.9 Million - Serious Injury - Tractor Trailer Collision - Ventura Superior Court
- $2.9 Million - Tractor Trailer Accident - Ventura Superior Court
- $2.8 Million - Catastrophic Injury - Partial Paraplegia - Truck Accident - Santa Barbara Superior Court
- $2.75 Million - Pedestrian v. Truck - Ventura Superior Court
- $1.79 Million - Truck Accident Injury - San Luis Obispo Superior Court