Luke Landers specializes in serious injury, wrongful death and insurance coverage matters on behalf of individuals and families throughout California. Among the cases he is currently litigating, Luke is working on behalf of victims of the tragic 2015 Oxnard Metrolink train collision.
Other cases that Luke is helping bring to a successful resolution involve traumatic brain injuries, automobile and train collisions, bad faith insurance benefit denials, and animal bites.
Luke attended Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island, where he received a B.A. in Commerce, Organizations, and Entrepreneurship. Luke played college football at Brown and was a member of the 2008 Ivy League Championship Team. Luke was a starting offensive lineman for Brown and received several honors, including being named to the COSIDA Academic All-District Football Team.
Luke received his Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University School of Law and served on the editorial board of the Pepperdine Journal of Business, Entrepreneurship and the Law. Prior to attending law school, Luke worked in Dallas, Texas as an analyst at an investment bank.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Honors: Janet E. Kerr Achievement Award for Best Student-Written Article
- Brown University
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: 2008 Ivy League Football Champion
- Honors: 2011 COSIDA Academic All-District Football Team
- Honors: 2012 National Football Foundation Hampshire Honor Society, Member
- To Be a "Whistleblower," or Not to Be a "Whistleblower?" That Is the Question-Whether 'Tis Nobler in the Mind of the Courts to Suffer for Reporting Wrongdoing to the SEC or Employers Internally: Examining the Recent Circuit Split Regarding the Definition of a Whistleblower Under Dodd-Frank, Luke I. Landers, 10 J. Bus. Entrepreneurship & L. 79 , 2016
- Pepperdine University, Planning, Operations, and Construction Department, Associate Director
- MHT Partners, Investment Banking Analyst