Injured In A Beach Accident In California?
The beaches of Southern California — particularly popular beaches like Malibu and Redondo Beach — are used for a wide range of purposes by an enormous number of people. Everyone using these beaches has a responsibility to take reasonable care for the safety of others.
Unfortunately, accidents do happen, and when they do, our lawyers at Hiepler & Hiepler are there to hold the responsible parties accountable.
Verdicts And Settlements
We have achieved record-setting verdicts and settlements in cases involving insurance and HMO claim denials, personal injury and motor vehicle accidents.
- $12.5 Million — Wrongful death, bicycle accident — Ventura Superior Court, Simi Valley
- $11.75 Million — Wrongful death and personal injury, Metrolink train accident — Los Angeles Superior Court
- $9.1 Million — Brain injury, truck versus pedestrian accident — Los Angeles Superior Court
- $5.9 Million — Quadriplegic injury, truck accident — Riverside Superior Court
- $2.75 Million — Sunbather run over by police department SUV — Ventura Superior Court
How Were You Injured?
Our attorneys are prepared to handle all types of beach accident cases, including the following:
- Watercraft accidents: Anyone operating a boat, water scooter or other watercraft — especially near a busy beachfront — has an obligation to act carefully. Our attorneys are experienced at pursuing personal injury claims against watercraft users for accidents caused by boating under the influence of alcohol and other negligent and reckless behavior.
- Land vehicle accidents: Police departments, trash companies and other agencies that operate land vehicles on beaches must take special care to avoid accidents. Our firm has a record of substantial results in this area, having obtained a $2.75-million settlement for the family of a woman who was run over by a police patrol vehicle while sunbathing.
Contact Our Injury Lawyers
If you have been injured or have lost a loved one in a beach accident in Southern California, you need an experienced local legal advocate on your side. To arrange a free consultation with our attorneys at Hiepler & Hiepler, please contact us at 866-531-3532 or by email.