Unexpected Death Due To Another’s Negligence
When individuals pass away after fatal accidents, their entire families suffer. Not only are families left reeling with shock and grief over the loss of their loved one, they may also be left with financial stress.
After losing a loved one in an accident, the last thing you should be worried about is financial matters. At The Law Offices of Hiepler & Hiepler, we help families throughout California get the compensation they need to pay their bills and support their families during times of grief.
No amount of money will bring back your loved one. However, compensation can help ease the financial strain caused by medical bills, funeral expenses, and the loss of income and benefits.
Our Verdicts And Settlements
- $12.5 Million — Wrongful death — Bicyclist struck by car — Ventura Superior Court, Simi Valley
- $11.75 Million — Wrongful death & personal injury — Metrolink train crash — Los Angeles Superior Court
- $5 Million — Wrongful death — Bad faith insurance practices & coverage denial — Oakland Superior Court
- $2.9 Million — Wrongful death — Tractor trailer collision — Ventura Superior Court
- $2.75 Million — Wrongful death — Pedestrian struck by truck — Ventura Superior Court
- $2.75 Million — Wrongful death — Sunbather run over by police department SUV — Ventura Superior Court
- $2.3 Million — Wrongful death — Pedestrian struck by bus — Riverside Superior Court
What Should You Do Now?
Insurance companies don’t care about your loss or how you will support your family. They have one goal: settling your claim for as little as possible. Don’t agree to a settlement before speaking with an attorney.
This is not just a business, this is our life’s passion.
At Hiepler & Hiepler, we are dedicated to protecting the rights of families who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents. We have experienced similar tragedies in our own lives and know how difficult it can be to stand up to insurance companies and enforce your rights. Our attorneys are committed to helping our clients get the financial resources they need to begin rebuilding their lives after a death.
Compensation For Your Loss
At Hiepler & Hiepler, we help clients get compensation both for their emotional grief, and loss of love, care and affection as well as their economic losses.
While it is impossible to place a value on a human life, there are ways to determine the financial impact a loved one’s death has on his or her family. Economic damages include compensation for loss of income, loss of future earnings, loss of benefits, medical expenses, funeral expenses, estate planning and administrative expenses.
Contact The Law Offices of Hiepler & Hiepler
Located in Oxnard, our attorneys travel throughout California to meet and serve clients where it is most convenient for them. To schedule a consultation with our wrongful death lawyers, please contact us at 866-531-3532. Consultations are free, and cases are taken on a contingency basis. You don’t pay us until we get you the compensation you deserve.