Skilled Attorneys In Burn Injury Cases
Third-degree burns and other severe burns can have serious consequences, including intense pain and suffering, permanent scarring and disfigurement, and the need for amputation. If you have suffered a burn injury in an accident, you may be entitled to compensation for this harm.
Notable Verdicts And Settlements
- $89.3 Million — Bad faith insurance practices — Riverside Superior Court
- $23.9 Million — Spinal cord injury — Los Angeles Superior Court
- $12.5 Million — Wrongful death, bicycle accident — Ventura Superior Court, Simi Valley
- $11.75 Million — Wrongful death and personal injury, Metrolink train crash — Los Angeles Superior Court
- $1.1 Million — Apartment fire, burn injury — San Francisco Superior Court
How Were You Injured?
At The Law Offices of Hiepler & Hiepler, our burn injury attorneys help burn victims in California and beyond pursue personal injury claims. We handle cases on behalf of clients who have been burned in all types of circumstances, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Explosions caused by vehicle collisions
- Car fires caused by defective fuel lines
- Electrical accidents on construction sites
- Exposure to corrosive chemicals
- Fires in apartment buildings and hotels
When pursuing a personal injury claim for any serious injury, it is important to work with a law firm that has the resources to investigate your case and pursue the full compensation you deserve. Our firm has a strong track record of getting substantial results in burn injury cases.
We understand the impact that severe burn injuries can have on our clients and their families. Our lawyers work closely with medical doctors, psychologists, vocational rehabilitationists and other experts to make sure we are prepared to tell each client’s story to a jury if necessary.
Call Our Burn Claim Attorneys
If you or a loved one has suffered a burn injury in an auto accident, building fire or any other type of accident caused by another person or company’s negligence or recklessness, do not hesitate to contact us at 866-531-3532 or by email to arrange a free consultation. From our office in Oxnard, we help clients across California.