Pursuing Proper Compensation After A Car Accident
A car accident can often be a tragic event. Many victims are left with serious, life-threatening injuries that require repeated surgeries and ongoing physical therapy. If an injury forces you off the job, missed paychecks can make it difficult to make ends meet. Lost wages plus the costs of expensive medical treatments can be financially devastating to entire families.
At The Law Offices of Hiepler & Hiepler, we are here to help. Since 1994, our attorneys have been dedicated to protecting the rights of car accident victims throughout California. Together, we will get you the financial compensation and medical treatments you need to heal from your injuries and move forward with your life.
Insurance companies have one goal: protecting their bottom line. When going up against these large organizations, you need someone fighting on your side. At Hiepler & Hiepler, our one goal is getting you the compensation and medical treatments you need to heal. We will fight for you and your rights.
Getting The Compensation You Need After A Car Crash
For more than 25 years, car accident victims throughout California have turned to The Law Offices of Hiepler & Hiepler. Our track record is our reputation. Over the years we have collected hundreds of millions of dollars on our clients’ behalves, including through the following verdicts and settlements:
- $5.9 Million — Truck collision — Quadriplegic injury — Riverside Superior Court
- $4.9 Million — Tractor-trailer collision — Serious injury — Ventura Superior Court
- $2.9 Million — Road rage rollover car accident — Catastrophic injuries — Santa Barbara Superior Court
- $2.9 Million — Tractor-trailer collision — Wrongful death — Ventura Superior Court
- $2.8 Million — Truck accident — Catastrophic injury, partial paraplegia — Santa Barbara Superior Court
Dedicated Representation After A Car Accident
Reckless and negligent drivers put everyone on the road at risk. If you were injured in a car accident, you may find yourself with severe, painful and even life-threatening physical injuries. Common car crash injuries include:
- Head or brain injuries
- Neck, back or spinal cord injuries
- Broken or fractured bones
- Scarring or disfigurement
- Permanent disability
Over the years, we have successfully represented clients injured in a wide range of car accidents, including:
- Freeway accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Rear-end accidents
- Stop sign and stop light accidents
- Injuries from distracted drivers
Contact Us For A Free Consultation
At Hiepler & Hiepler, we only take cases on a contingency basis. That means you don’t pay a cent until we get you compensation for your injuries. Call us at 866-531-3532 or contact us online for help. From our offices in Oxnard, our lawyers serve clients throughout California. We will always meet you where it is most convenient for you — in hospitals, your home or other locations in your local community.