Compensation And Recovery After A Truck-Related Injury
If you have been seriously injured or have lost a loved one in a tractor-trailer accident, you need answers, and you need results. That means hiring a law firm with the experience and insight to protect your rights and diligently pursue fair compensation for you and your family.
At The Law Offices of Hiepler & Hiepler, our truck accident attorneys have a proven track record of helping clients in California and beyond successfully pursue personal injury and wrongful death claims against trucking companies, trucking contractors and other parties. We are passionate about pursuing justice for injury victims and their families to help them move forward.
Our Verdicts And Settlements
- $9.1 Million — Brain injury — Pedestrian v. truck — Los Angeles Superior Court
- $5.9 Million — Truck accident — Quadriplegic injury — Riverside Superior Court
- $4.9 Million — Serious injury — Tractor-trailer collision — Ventura Superior Court
- $2.9 Million — Tractor-trailer accident — Ventura Superior Court
- $2.8 Million — Catastrophic injury — Partial paraplegia — Truck accident — Santa Barbara Superior Court
- $2.75 Million — Pedestrian v. truck — Ventura Superior Court
- $1.79 Million — Truck accident injury — San Luis Obispo Superior Court
Causes Of Truck Accidents
Any time a tractor-trailer collides with a smaller vehicle or pedestrian, there is a very high risk of catastrophic injury. Companies that own and operate these trucks have a responsibility to make sure this does not happen by avoiding unsafe practices such as the following:
- Hiring drivers with DUI or accident records
- Looking the other way while drivers falsify log books
- Pressuring drivers to violate speed limits
- Allowing drivers to text while driving
- Failing to maintain vehicles and equipment
- Getting inadequate rest and driving while fatigued
The relationships between different companies in the trucking industry are complex, and since each company typically has its own insurance policy, it is important to work with a law firm that is familiar with insurance law and prepared to identify all possible sources of compensation.
Our firm has gained national attention through the use of novel legal theories to obtain fair compensation for clients who have lost family members in tractor-trailer accidents. We also have in-depth investigative resources at our disposal for these very fact-specific cases. Our lawyers are prepared to take on major trucking companies such as Yellow, Schneider, Roadway, Consolidated and Ryder.
Call Our Truck Accident Law Firm For A Free Consultation
After a trucking accident, it is important to move quickly to protect your and your family’s rights. To arrange a free consultation with an experienced vehicle accident trial lawyer at Hiepler & Hiepler, please contact us at 866-531-3532 or by email. Based in Oxnard, we serve clients throughout California.