Seriously Injured In California?
At The Law Offices of Hiepler & Hiepler, our injury attorneys are committed to pursuing fair compensation for clients in California and beyond who have suffered life-changing injuries as a result of the negligence and recklessness of other individuals and businesses.
Verdicts And Settlements
Over more than 25 years, Hiepler & Hiepler has achieved record-setting verdicts and settlements, including:
- $5.9 Million — Truck accident — Quadriplegic injury — Riverside Superior Court
- $4.9 Million — Serious injury — Tractor-trailer collision — Ventura Superior Court
- $2.9 Million — Road rage rollover vehicular accident — Catastrophic injuries — Santa Barbara Superior Court
- $2.8 Million — Catastrophic injury — Partial paraplegia — Truck accident — Santa Barbara Superior Court
- $1.74 Million — Catastrophic tire/wheel failure — Brain injury — Los Angeles Superior Court
- $1.7 Million — Construction accident — Fall through the floor — Brain injury — Santa Barbara Superior Court
- $1.1 Million — Apartment fire — Burn injury — San Francisco Superior Court
How Were You Injured?
Our firm has an impressive track record of results pursuing personal injury claims on behalf of clients who have experienced all types of catastrophic injuries, including the following:
- Brain injuries: Our attorneys are familiar with brain anatomy and have the experience to pursue fair lifetime compensation for clients who have suffered traumatic brain injuries and other forms of brain damage, such as brain stem injuries, cerebellum injuries and frontal lobe injuries.
- Spinal cord injuries: If you have suffered a severe back or neck injury that has affected your spinal cord, resulted in a cervical injury or in paraplegia or quadriplegia, we can help you hold the responsible party accountable. We can also help you find the right doctor to accurately diagnose your spinal cord injury.
- Neck injuries: All too often, neck trauma can result in serious brain and spinal cord injuries. Our attorneys are experienced at helping neck injury victims pursue compensation.
- Burn injuries: If you have been seriously burned in a motor vehicle accident, construction site accident or any other accident, we can help you pursue the results you deserve.
- Retinopathy of prematurity: Our firm is recognized nationwide for our work on behalf of children who have fully or partially lost their sight due to retinopathy of prematurity.
- Dog bites: Our firm diligently pursues money damages for adults and children who have suffered serious, life-changing injuries as a result of dog bites and attacks.
In any case involving permanent injuries, it is important to identify and document the likely lifetime consequences and long-term medical needs of those injuries for the injured person and his or her family. Our firm has the resources to do this work so we can seek the compensation you need and deserve.
Call Our Injury Attorneys
If you have been seriously injured in a motor vehicle accident, construction accident or any other type of accident, do not hesitate to contact our team of experienced trial lawyers at 866-531-3532 or by email to arrange a free consultation. From our office in Oxnard, we help clients throughout the state of California.