Dedicated Representation For The Injured
At , fighting for our clients is not just our job; it is our cause. Injury victims throughout California come to us to make things happen for them. We are committed to making sure our clients’ voices are heard and their needs are met.
Personal injury lawsuits can be time-consuming and frustrating. At , we strive to go above and beyond. Our attorneys are committed to making the legal process as easy as possible. We stand by our clients every step of the way to ensure they get the compensation they need as quickly as possible.
Over the past 25 years, we have successfully represented clients injured in a wide range of accidents. We handle everything from elder abuse to train accidents to construction site accidents.
Our Verdicts And Settlements
We have achieved record-setting verdicts and settlements, including:
- $89.3 Million — Bad faith insurance practices — Riverside Superior Court
- $23.9 Million — Spinal cord injury — Los Angeles Superior Court
- $12.5 Million — Wrongful death, bicyclist struck by automobile — Ventura Superior Court, Simi Valley
- $11.75 Million — Wrongful death & personal injury, Metrolink train crash — Los Angeles Superior Court
- $9.1 Million — Truck vs. pedestrian, brain injury — Los Angeles Superior Court
- $6.8 Million — Infant blinded for life – retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) — Orange County Superior Court
Standing Up For Your Right To Compensation
When accident victims experience serious, life-changing injuries, they call us. We also help families who have lost loved ones in accidents bring wrongful death claims and get the financial support they need to continue living after a tragedy.
When facing a large insurance company or powerful organization, the rights of individuals are often ignored. At , we will not let you be pushed to the sideline. Each lawyer at our firm is committed to protecting our clients’ rights.
Types Of Accidents That Have Injured Our Clients
Since 1994, our firm has obtained some of the largest accident injury verdicts in the United States. Our track record represents not only our skills, but our dedication to helping accident victims protect their rights after they have been injured in:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car, truck motorcycle, bicycle and pedestrian accidents
- Construction site accidents and other workplace injuries involving third-party liability claims
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) including injuries to the brain stem
- Spinal cord injuries resulting in paraplegia or quadriplegia, and other catastrophic injuries
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
Together, we will get you the compensation you need to pay for medical treatment, support your family and move forward with your life.
An Attorney From Will Come To You
We know a physical injury can make it impossible to travel to our Oxnard offices. That is why we are ready to come to you. Our personal injury lawyers travel throughout California to meet accident victims where it is most convenient for them: in their homes, at hospitals or other places in their local communities.
For a free consultation, contact us at 866-531-3532. We take all injury cases on a contingency basis. There are no attorneys’ fees upfront, and we won’t be paid until we get you compensation for your injuries.