Injured By Drunk Driver In California?
Have you been hit by a drunk driver? Has someone you loved been killed as a result of someone else’s irresponsible decision to drive while intoxicated? You deserve compensation and a measure of justice for the suffering you have been made to endure. The insurance process, the medical complications and the insurance issues are just a few of the problems you will be facing when you seek this compensation and justice. It is essential to work with a legal team that has the experience and focus to get you the best results possible.
At The Law Offices of Hiepler & Hiepler, we represent clients who have been injured, and the families of those who have been killed, in drunk driving accidents in Los Angeles, throughout California. Our attorneys focus on providing comprehensive personal injury and wrongful death representation, focused on personalized solutions in all aspects of drunk driving accident claims.
Our Verdicts And Settlements
The trial attorneys at The Law Offices of Hiepler & Hiepler have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars on our clients’ behalves, including for the following motor vehicle accident cases:
- $12.5 Million — Wrongful death, bicyclist v. automobile — Ventura Superior Court, Simi Valley
- $9.1 Million — Brain injury, truck v. pedestrian — Los Angeles Superior Court
- $5.9 Million — Quadriplegic injury, truck accident — Riverside Superior Court
- $4.9 Million — Serious injury, tractor-trailer collision — Ventura Superior Court
- $2.9 Million — Catastrophic injuries, road rage rollover car accident — Santa Barbara Superior Court
Drunk Driver Injury Claims
Although many personal injury lawyers simply handle the civil claim and do not concern themselves with any other aspects of their clients’ problems after an auto accident, we go to great lengths to provide comprehensive representation, including:
- Help with medical assessments and care: We use our network of outstanding medical professionals to help our clients find the right medical resources they need, right from the beginning of the representation. This includes thorough medical assessments and care.
- Insurance representation: In addition to our civil litigation experience, we are also experts in dealing with insurance companies. We have thorough knowledge of the law and procedures involved to help make sure you receive the full extent of coverage to which you are entitled.
- Investment in our clients’ cases: We have the resources to invest in our clients’ cases. This includes funding the research and investigation as well as helping with the medical expenses. Since we take our personal injury claims on contingency, our clients do not have to pay attorney fees until we win their cases.
- Representation beyond the closing of the case: We handle the personal injury side of our clients’ cases, but we do not stop there. Well after your civil claim is complete, we will do our part to make sure you continue to receive the medical care you need, and we will do our part to make sure justice is reached against the drunk driver who caused the drunk driver injury accident.
Call Hiepler & Hiepler For The Help You Need
To discuss how our experienced lawyers can help you, call 866-531-3532 or contact us online. We offer free initial consultations, and we handle personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis. From our office in Oxnard, we serve clients throughout California.